No products in the cart.
Amana Tool 46376-K CNC
Amana Tool 46376-K SC Spektra Extreme Tool Life Coated Double Flute Up-Cut Ball Nose Spiral 1/8 R x 1/4 D x 1 CH x 1/4 SHK x 2-1/2 Inch
1 in stock (can be backordered)
Solid Carbide Spektra™ Extreme Tool Life Coated Double Flute Up-cut Ball Nose Spirals
Used for carving, decorative doors and sign manufacturing. These Up-Cut Ball Nose Spiral Router Bits leave an excellent finish and expels chips quickly.
- Produces a superior finish and longer tool life
- Two razor-sharp cutting edges/polished flutes’
- Industrial quality
- Excellent for cutting aluminum and non-ferrous materials
Excellent for cutting:
- Sign Foam
- Soft/Hard Plastic
- Soft/Hard Wood
Spektra™ bits feature a nACo® nanocomposite coating with an extreme nanohardness and heat resistance. With a brilliant distinctively-tinted coloring nACo provides additional improvements in four critical aspects of router tooling.
- nACo coating is a micro-thin ceramic coating which enables the tool’s cutting edge to retain crucial sharpness and lubricity. This provides longevity and produces cutting results of the highest quality.
- Coating prevents high heat and oxidation which is detrimental to cutting tool performance. Multi-colored hues, while attractive, will dissipate upon use and yet coating will remain fully effective.
- Multi-colored hues, while attractive, will dissipate upon use and yet coating will remain fully effective.
- nACo offers approximately 4,500 Vickers for impressive solid hardness on cutting areas of the tool, for an increase up to 2.5 times compared to uncoated bits.
Note: Blue based color dissipates immediately upon use. nACo® nanocomposite coating will not wear off.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.