No products in the cart.
Amana Tool 46286-K CNC
Amana Tool 46286-K CNC Spektra Extreme Tool Life Coated SC 2D and 3D Carving 3.6 Deg Tapered Angle Ball Nose x 1/8 D x 1/16 R x 1 CH x 1/4 SHK x 3 Inch Long x 3 Flute Router Bit
1 in stock (can be backordered)
Solid Carbide Spektra™ Extreme Tool Life Coated 2D/3D Carving Straight Ball Nose
Specially designed for 2D and 3D CNC profiling and carving in plastic & wood with machines with CNC machines. The high-shear ball nose tips cut smooth 2D and 3D contours with reduced stepping while the proprietary Spektra™ coating provides high resistance to wear sharper cutting edges extended tool life and less friction & heat buildup.
Tools are manufactured with high balance that allows them to run up to 60,000 RPMs. Adjust your chip load and feed rate accordingly.
- A perfect bit for 3D carving
- 2D and 3D contouring, profiling, modeling and pattern making for cabinetry, sign making, furniture making and jewelry mold making
- Dimensional signage
- 3D millwork
- Precision 2D and 3D large scale carving
- Great for deep profiling
- Perfect for model-makers on large 3D milling profiles in abrasive EPS foam and other materials
- Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS)
- Acrylic Stone
- Ethylene-vinyl Acetate Foam (EVA)
- Expanded Polystyrene Foam (EPS)
- Expanded Polypropylene (EPP)**
- Extruded Polystyrene Foam (XPS)
- Fiberglass PCB Board
- Foam Board
- 20lbs High Density Urethane
- Polyethylene (PE) Foam*
- Phenolic Composites
- Poly (methyl methacrylate) (PMMA)
- Polyethylene (PE) Foam***
- Polyurethane Foam
- PVC Foam Board
- Sign Board
- Sign Foam
- Tooling Board
- XPE (Crosslinked Polyethylene) Foam
Note: Blue based color dissipates immediately upon use. nACo® nanocomposite coating will not wear off.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.