Amana Tool 46172-K
Solid Carbide Spektra™ Extreme Tool Life Coated Compression Spiral CNC Router Bits with special unique carbide with nACo® nanocomposite coating for longer lifetime in abrasive material.
Special unique carbide for longer lifetime in abrasive material. Designed for CNC applications requiring high feed rates and flawless compression cuts. Particularly suitable for double-sided melamine or laminated material.
Spektra™ bits feature a nACo® nanocomposite coating with an extreme nanohardness and heat resistance. With a brilliant, distinctively-tinted coloring, nACo provides additional improvements in four critical aspects of router tooling.
- nACo coating is an micro-thin ceramic coating which enables the tool’s cutting edge to retain crucial sharpness and lubricity. This provides longevity and produces cutting results of the highest quality.
- Coatings prevents high heat and oxidation which is detrimental to cutting tool performance.
- Multi-colored hues, while attractive, will dissipate upon use and yet coating will remain fully effective.
- nACo offers approximately 4,500 Vickers for impressive solid hardness on cutting areas of the tool, for an increase up to 2.5 times compared to uncoated bits.
Excellent for cutting:
- Carbon-Fiber-Reinforced Polymer – Plastic Materials (CFRP)
- Double Sided Melamine
- Laminated Plywood
- Melamine Particle Board
- Oriented Strand Board (OSB)*
- Particle Board
- Veneered Plywood
*Oriented Strand Board is an engineered wood particle board.
Note: Blue based color dissipates immediately upon use. nACo® nanocomposite coating will not wear off.